It’s Q&A time with Amanda Hudes, Founder of Smiling Through Chaos!
“I’ve been thinking about this my whole life, no problem. I can easily plan my wedding.” Those are your first thoughts. And then you make a few phone calls and realize…OMG, finding one vendor is so time-consuming and I don’t know what to look for!” Some people know from the start, and others realize after a few phone calls and emails. And others realize but try to wait it out until they move into the “completely overwhelmed” phase. And some of you will plan your wedding and then hire a Day-Of Coordinator to handle the wedding timeline and manage the day of since you are just so completely exhausted from it all!
Here are a few points to review. If you answer “Yes” to at least one of these, I recommend hiring an Event Planner for your special day.
- I have so many ideas for my wedding but don’t know how to bring all of them together into a cohesive idea.
- I know the color scheme and feel that I want, but I have no idea how to negotiate with vendors.
- I get nervous at the thought of spending so many hours on planning my wedding when my life is already so busy.
- I don’t want my relationship to turn into a daily conversation about wedding planning.
- I want a “middle man” so my partner and I can get guidance from someone else since we have different ideas for our wedding.
Have more questions? Ask away and your question might become one of the weekly questions here at The Vivant!
Amanda Hudes is the Founder of Smiling Through Chaos event planning. Through her business, Amanda helps to relieve busy women from the stress that can come along with coordinating weddings and other major lifetime events. She also helps them to look and feel their best in the process through relaxation techniques, exercise guidance, health consultations, and fashion styling. Smiling Through Chaos offers everything needed for an amazing event and a big smile on your face.